Skip to main content
Topic: LD pick of the litter (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
LD pick of the litter
Yahoo Message Number: 2343
I received a E-mail from motorhome magazine about LD. "You are considering the pick of the litter in type Cs.  We never hear anything bad from this manufacturer."

Bobbie

LD pick of the litter
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2345
That kind of thing is what caused us to fly all the way to CA instead of driving two hours north to Born Free or 4 hours north to Winnebago. I'm just curious, who sent you the e-mail. How did that come to happen? When we joined the RV Consumer Group at
www.rv.org and received their ratings book, we were compelled to fly to CA. You will see what I am talking about if you should look over the book. The only thing that even seemed like a minor negative comment we ever heard about was the rather "small" payload for the 30IB and that was large enough to have worked for us.
When we were down in Phoenix visiting with a person very conversant on motorhomes, he said that Lazy Daze "is the best of the best. In a category by itself."

LD pick of the litter
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2347
I am sorry for the wrong reference to the orginal message. It should be Motorhome Review Online and not Motorhome Magazine. I hope take this has not cause any harm. Every site I have visited only speaks well of LD.

Bobbie