Skip to main content
Topic: the bedding sold by LD (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
the bedding sold by LD
Yahoo Message Number: 2324
can anyone relate their personal experience with the bedding LD sells for the couch. includes sheets, pillow cases, and cover. suppose to easily roll up and store in a compartment. cost also.

thanks lanny

the bedding sold by LD
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2358
Lanny -

I can give some info on that. We just picked up our MB this past weekend. For my list of goodies, I wanted the comforter for the twin/king in the back and also for the cab over. If you are interested, call Lazy Daze and they will send you a fabric sample for the comforters. The king comforter is custom made so you have to pre-pay for that. The cost at the moment is $301.70 with tax. The cab-queen is $235 and the twin is $175.00 plus taxes. There is a thick side for winter and a thinner side for summer.

I

felt it was worth the money spent. I liked the idea of having all in one and ease of making the bed up. My husband said he was surprised at how warm the comforter was.

Mrs. Gug

P.S. I also ordered (pre-paid) an extra set of sheets for each comforter. They fasten to the comforter with velcro and it is easy to take apart so you can put on a freshly laundered set. This is similar to a Travelsak which is available at Camping World but they only go up to a queen size.

the bedding sold by LD
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2366
Help! Just when we think we have thought of everything another question pops up. Our 26.5RK with entertainment center is scheduled for July delivery. Need help in determining if LD king size bed roll can be easily stored in cabover storage or is there room under sofas? We should have investigated this issue on one of our two trips to factory but didn't. Anxious to rendevouz with all of you at one time or another. Also hope Sarah and all others in the Northwest are OK after the shake. Thanks, Glen

the bedding sold by LD
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 2369
Hi Glen,

Can't fully answer your question as I havn't tried getting one into the entertainment stowage cabinets. The bed roll will "roll up" to possibly make stowage easier. I do know you have to special order the KING size bed roll. I have a 26 1/2 RB and use a queen sizze and it stows fine up in the cab over without the entertainment center.

Suggest you Email the factory and ask the questions. I'm sure they have the deminsions of the cabinets and the bed roll.

Bill

the bedding sold by LD
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 2389
Hi Glen: Ir will fit under the dinnet seat.\Be sure and give the Lazy Daze Caravan club a try. With 100 plus Lazy Daze there you can find any answer you seek.
Kahuna 1438