Skip to main content
Topic: Travel Club (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
Travel Club
Yahoo Message Number: 2258
Steve (aq433) and I have received several e-mails recently from owners of new Lazy Daze requesting to join our travel club. As you may know, the factory-sponsored Caravan Club is open only to original owners of Lazy Daze motor homes. The travel (Love My Lazy Daze RV) club was our first club and was started by a gentleman who is no longer associated with us as a means for owners of used Lazy Daze to travel and camp together.

Due to the high interest, we have decided to open up the travel club to all owners. We do not wish to compete with the official Lazy Daze Caravan Club, but just provide another means for all owners of Lazy Daze RV's to meet, share knowledge, and have fun together. If you are interested in joining, please e-mail Steve or myself and we'll send an invitation. Our next rally is scheduled for April 20 - 22 at Morro Bay State Park, so let us know ASAP if you'd like to join us so we can start making reservations. Thanks to all!

~Greg Co-moderator

Travel Club
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2263
Greg & Steve-- I think you've made a good decision. Owners of new LDs are concentrated in Southern Calif, so naturally that's where most of their rallies are.

This will make it easier for both new and used rig owners to get together elsewhere in the country.

By the way Northern Exposure, the predominately No.
Calif LD owners club, is having an April rally also -- 4/24 to 4/26 in Los Molinos. I think NELD is open to owners of both new and used rigs, but I'm not certain.

Travel Club
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2264
Greg & Steve-- I think you've made a good decision. Owners of new LDs are concentrated in Southern Calif, so naturally that's where most of their rallies are.

This will make it easier for both new and used rig owners to get together elsewhere in the country.

Calif LD owners club, is having an April rally also -- 4/24 to 4/26 in Los Molinos. I think NELD is open to owners of both new and used rigs, but I'm not certain.

Travel Club
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 2265

Travel Club
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 2280
Is your club limited to or intended to serve a specific geographic locale? We're in the Seattle/Puget Sound area and would like meet with others who have LD's. In general, what LD clubs are available, where, and how do you get in touch with them?