Skip to main content
Topic: LD Heater (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic
LD Heater
Yahoo Message Number: 254
A friend of mine recently picked up his motorhome and stopped in Yellowstone. While there he had trouble getting his furnace to work properly, wouldn't start up when he wanted it to. Anyone else ever experience trouble with their furnace?

Lana

LD Heater
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 255
Was this a problem he had only at elevation, or is it still a problem? What year is his LD?

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

LD Heater
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 256
He is still in Yellowstone at a high (7,000) elevation. Would this cause the problem? It is a new LD. I want to find out since we are soon to fly out to Ca. and pick ours up and I am sure we will need the heater on our return trip across country.

Lana

LD Heater
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 257
With a new appliance, this altitude shouldn't be a problem. I suggest your friend contact LD. They will give him information about handling the problem under warranty. If you are in contact with him, you might find out if any of the other LP appliances are acting a bit quirky. The pressure regulator could be misadjusted.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

LD Heater
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 258
With a new appliance, this altitude shouldn't be a problem. I suggest your friend contact LD. They will give him information about handling the problem under warranty. If you are in contact with him, you might find out if any of the other LP appliances are acting a bit quirky. The pressure regulator could be misadjusted.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit