Skip to main content
Topic: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yahoo Message Number: 24383
Today is the day.  We got THE CALL from Vicky at Lazy Daze!  Our LD will be ready on the morning of July 31 for us to check out at the mothership.  The driver from Moore Transport will meet us at Lazy Daze on the morning of August 1 for the drive to Ehrenberg.

For those of you still waiting, we are invoice #7948 dated 12/6/02 with projected delivery of "July".  We are getting a 23.5 front dinette with blue exterior.

OH WOW!  Can hardly breathe.  In goes the good air, out goes the bad.  Now if we can find a way to get some sleep these next 3 weeks.

More later, profoundly overwhelmed.

Phil & Chely Counting down for real.

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 24384
Congratulations.

Take nice, easy, slow breaths.

Thanks,

Greg

98 LD 26.5 MB

Re: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 24390

For those of you still waiting, we are invoice #7948 dated 12/6/02 with projected delivery of "July".  We are getting a 23.5 front dinette with blue exterior.

Phil & Chely
Thank you so much for the information.    We are just 18 behind you and I am getting excited. That is probably just a month.  Please let us know how the pick-up goes.  Kate

Re: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 24430
For those of you still waiting, we are invoice #7948 dated 12/6/02 with projected delivery of "July".
I'm 50 behind you, so November is looking more realistic than late October. About when during the wait period did you receive your VIN?
2003 TK has a new home

HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! !
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 24432
We don't have the VIN yet. Vicky said it's "in process."  So I assume we'll have it soon.

Phil and Chely 19 days and counting!

From: "jctaylor1941" jctaylor1941@...> Reply-To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com To: lifewithalazydazerv@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! !
 ! Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:19:45 -0000

For those of you still waiting, we are invoice #7948 dated 12/6/02 with projected delivery of "July".

I'm 50 behind you, so November is looking more realistic than late October. About when during the wait period did you receive your VIN?
  Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

[Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 24436
We don't have the VIN yet. Vicky said it's "in process."  So I
assume we'll

have it soon.
Interesting.  I was told that the buyer would receive the VIN when the chassis was assigned to production.  Since I bought one of the last of the 2003 chassis, I would assume that it had already been "assigned", even though it would still be waiting in line.

Other buyers' experiences?  When during the wait did you receive your VINs?
2003 TK has a new home

[Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: HOORAY WE GOT THE CALL ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 24437
I received my VIN letter one month before my pickup date and about 1 week before I received "the call".

Mike S.
2003 26.5 MB
'06 30' TB Anniversary Edition