Skip to main content
Topic: Day One Lewis and Clark (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Day One Lewis and Clark
Yahoo Message Number: 24377
We are moments away from embarking on our LA-St. Louis- Pacific Ocean trip along the Missouri River, via Las Vegas, North rim of the Grand Canyon, Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns and Dallas/Ft. Worth.  If the Verizon package works as advertised, I keep you all posted on how our 2002 RK is handling the trip.  Bucksnortjohnson, we'll try to see you in Montana. If anyone else wants a visit, let me know.

Re: Day One Lewis and Clark
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 24582
We are moments away from embarking on our LA-St. Louis- Pacific Ocean trip along the Missouri River,
We did the Lewis & Clark trip last summer.  Left San Francisco and drove to St. Lewis and returned along the corps path ending on the Oregon coast.  It is a great trip! You'll have a wonderful time.

Barbara Los Gatos, CA

Day One Lewis and Clark
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 24389
We are moments away from embarking on our LA-St. Louis- Pacific Ocean trip along the Missouri River, via Las Vegas, North rim of the Grand Canyon, Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns and Dallas/Ft. Worth.
I would reverse the trip if I were you.  Do the north loop now while it's hot, and do the southern route in the fall.  Now is no time to be in the south and southwest.  Heat indices consistantly above 100.

Allen