Skip to main content
Topic: Blue LD Spotted (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Blue LD Spotted
Yahoo Message Number: 24310
Spotted a blue LD tootling northbound up I-15 between Barstow and Victorville, CA, on July 6th, about 3:45 PM.  Anybody want to lay claim to being the lucky owner?  The LD zipped by, so I was unable to identify the model.  I was traveling at the amazing speed of 15 mph in the worst traffic jam I have ever experienced, taking 6 hours to do a 3 1/2 hour drive from Las Vegas to Ontario, CA.  What a jolt of reality after spending 8 days rafting in the Grand Canyon.  The Rim World is no fun - especially on a holiday weekend.

I saw another LD, a teal 30', parked on Mission Blvd., not too far from the Mothership.  I assume it was just picked up (the lucky people!!!).

Visiting the LD Factory was fascinating.  I am hoping we can figure out a way to purchase a new mid-bath.  I really like that floor plan.  Second favorite was the rear kitchen model.  It would be nice to have the lovely view out the back while enjoying a home-cooked meal.  It was interesting to meet Ed and Steve.  They can both zero in on which model would best suit the would-be buyer.  I like the fact that no hard sell is done or needed.  It will make working with them that much more interesting later on.

Sorry for the long post.  I am just so excited that we might become official members of this group one day soon.

Roz, the Wannabe