Skip to main content
Topic: Our improvements (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Our improvements
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 24231
Michelle & Steve -- that looks like a really nice home page, and I bookmarked it so I could spend more time on the "improvements" section. But, right now, we're going campin'!! (Or, as Mary says, "roughly it smoothly!")

Thx for posting it!

Lee

26.5 Silver RB
2000 TK
2014 Can-Am Spyder RT

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 24266
We really enjoyed reviewing your ideas on your improvements site! I think I have finally convinced my "show me" hubby that we can add fan mate etc. covers. Would you mind telling us the model faucet you used on the kitchen sink, and also a model # and/or link to where to get the frig fan and baby solar panel? We live in the high desert of Calif. and need all the help we can get for our frig. as well. Thanks again for the great site. I can see you are so proud of your rig - as you should be! How wonderful that so many people like you are willing to take time to share all your great ideas.

Linda

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 24319
Michelle,
 Thanks for the faucet and frig fan info. If it is ever cool enough to work on the LD, we hope to add both of these, plus fan covers, plus........ (You know how that goes)!

Thanks again, Linda

Our improvements
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 24298
I just saw a 12 volt muffin fan at radio shack that would fit almost anywhere.  You don't need a heavy blast of air, just enough to push the natural convection a little.  This one is about 2 1/2 inches square and uses milliamps of power.   Take a look!

Tim M.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]