Skip to main content
Topic: Was: Loose Screens, Now Bubble gum parachute (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Was: Loose Screens, Now Bubble gum parachute
Yahoo Message Number: 24175
Bill H wrote: (snip). . . what happens if you leave the window open a bit.'' Do you have a bubblegum airbag ? . . .
 Actually, this is something I've been working on for quite a while, so I guess it's OK to talk about it with a few of my close friends. It's nearly ready for market testing. It's a much cheaper alternative to our pricy US Gear, VIP, Brake Buddy, etc. tow brakes.
 You chew several pieces throughly, apply to the outside of any rear window. Connect this giant wad of BG to the driver's side via a series of flexable straws - all connected with duct tape. You keep one end of said straw tube in the left-hand corner of your mouth; when you perceive a dangerous situation, you take in a big breath, taking care to keep said staw in your mouth, and rather than screaming, you blow hard through the straw. The Bubble Gum bag is deployed - if you are going at least 55 mph, the wind will tear a portion of the bubble gum bag, and it becomes a parachute, effectively slowing you down. I haven't figured out what to do at speeds under 55. Perhaps some of you scientests on the list could help out with this problem.

Sarah with too much time on her hands. ~^_^~

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Was: Loose Screens, Now Bubble gum parachute
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 24199
Sarah - You'd make MacGyver proud!  Too bad I'm spending all our money next month on the new Lazy Daze or I would invest