Skip to main content
Topic: maxxair fan mate (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
maxxair fan mate
Yahoo Message Number: 23928
Hello LDers,  I found one of the reasons Maxxair fan mate is a bit pricey.  I bought one over five years ago.  This past winter we had a pretty severe wind storm in Northern Calif.  and the whole unit blew off.  The plastic right around the bolts broke and it blew up the street.  I have been thinking of how I could buy brackets to reattach it, and decided to call the company.  As soon as I told my story the representative told me that they did not put enough "UV protectors" in their units back then, so she offered to replace my unit with a new one.  I couldn't believe it.  A good company to deal with.  Doug

Re: maxxair fan mate
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 23929
"As soon as I told my story the representative told me that they did not put enough "UV protectors" in their units back then, so she offered to replace my unit with a new one.  I couldn't believe it.  A good company to deal with."

Doug,

MaxxAir is a great company to deal with based on all the similar reports I've heard from everyone who has ever had to contact them.
The same is true for Fantastic Fan. Very few companies have the level of customer service and satisfaction that these companies do and they should be proud of that.
 They have also done the same with the standard covers though so from that perspective that isn't the reason the FanMate is so much more than the standard MaxxAir covers but could explain why they need to get the profit they do on both!

Mike R.