Skip to main content
Topic: Lewis and Clark the lazy way (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Lewis and Clark the lazy way
Yahoo Message Number: 23909
My two kids and I will be starting in St Louis and going to the Pacific as close to the L/C route as possible starting in Mid July.
We have a 2002 RK, and  wouldn't mind showing it to anyone on the way.
I'll be keeping a journal and working on a guide for the trip.  I would love to meet any and all of you on the way.

Re: Lewis and Clark the lazy way
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 23910
My two kids and I will be starting in St Louis and going to the Pacific as close to the L/C route as possible starting in Mid
July.

We have a 2002 RK, and  wouldn't mind showing it to anyone on the way.
Hi! We are close to lots of L&C stops in MOntana, such as the L&C caverns (they were never there)and Three Forks. In our town of Whitehall, there are 11 L&C murals painted on the building. We've had about three people stopping here that were going the entire route. We would love for you to stopby our campground. If you are interested, email me at pipestonerepark dot com

kathi

Re: Lewis and Clark the lazy way
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 23933
dazedandlazy@h...> wrote:

My two kids and I will be starting in St Louis and going to the Pacific as close to the L/C route as possible ...
 Let's all hope you post your journal here. I, for one, would love to hear about where you stopped to camp, and what you saw that interested you the most. Keep safe on your journey, and please share!!

Linda