Skip to main content
Topic: Rooftop swimming (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Rooftop swimming
Yahoo Message Number: 23674
I have been making my way along the gulf coast the past few days.  I Have been through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and now into Florida.  It is some very beatiful coastline (except for the offshore drilling rigs and refineries).  I even had to take the LD on two different ferries to cross some water.  I have tried to follow the coast as closely as possible because my wife and me really love the little fishing towns and beaches.  We even went through "Bayou La Batre" Alabama which I thought was only a fictional town.  They actually had a lot of "shrimping boats".

The one problem is that this time of year it is about 100% humidity most of the time.  We run the Air Conditioner most of the time. We always run it overnight. By morning we have accumulated quite a bit of water up on the roof.  When we pull out in the morning, we get a large wave of water off the roof for a couple of minutes.

This is not really a big deal, but I was wondering if anyone has every rigged up some type of drain hose to get the condesation off the roof without it pooling up there.
 I know one solution would be to just keep the rig off level, but that is not really an option.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Charlie G.