Skip to main content
Topic: Al & Anna Kurkoski (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
Al & Anna Kurkoski
Yahoo Message Number: 23627
Al and Anna Kurkoski -
 Want to email you - have an incorrect email address. I'm coming over to Seattle Monday - send me your email address to sarahsgonervn at earthlink dot net

Hope to see you and the 'new' Lazy Daze'

Virtual hugs, Sarah

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Al & Anna Kurkoski
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 23679
Lorna wrote: (snip) .. . I'm still at my sister's in Enumclaw unpacking, packing, moving in and decorating.

Hey Lorna, i'll give you a call. For sure I want to see your new baby!! Mz. Daisy and I both have maintenance appointments all day Tues., but Monday afternoon or Wed would be a do. How about emailing directions to my email address? sarahsgonervn at earthlink dot net
Virtual hugs, Sarah PS Apologies, but I don't know how to get rid of this silly blue line that shows up to the left of the 'snip' message and to the left of my response.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: blue line
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 23682
"Apologies, but I don't know how to get rid of this silly blue line that shows up to the left of the 'snip' message and to the left of my response."
 Don't worry, it doesn't show up on the Yahoo website or in most people's email programs. That blue line on the left is just Apple Mail's way of showing quoted material--it's less annoying than a bunch of ">" characters on the left.
 If you want to get rid of it, just select the text in question; then pull down the Format menu and choose "Decrease Quote Level" until it's gone.

Andy Baird :-)
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: blue line
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 23686
Andy Baird wrote: . . .  Don't worry, it doesn't show up on the Yahoo website or in most people's . . . email programs.
 Hey Andy, thanks! Also, you told me that some of my emails were coming across with funny things in the place of parentheses and apostrophes.
Has that quit?

Sarah, Mz. Daisy and the Toad in Ellensburg, WA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: blue line
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 23703
"you told me that some of my emails were coming across with funny things in the place of parentheses and apostrophes. Has that quit?"

Yup, all looks normal now. :-)

"Your cover is blown!"

Shucks, we knew we couldn't keep it a secret forever! ;-)

Andy Baird :-)
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"