Skip to main content
Topic: Life on Wheels Conference (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Life on Wheels Conference
Yahoo Message Number: 23600
Hi, my name is Terry and I'm a wannabe.
Are any of you folks going to the LOW conference ? The LOW course book shows a "Visitation of RVs" on Sunday, July 13 from 6-8:30pm. We would be most greatful if anyone would allow us to visit their Lazy Daze home. The book also shows a No Host Get Together at the University Inn-Best Western (were staying there)on Tuesday from 5- 7pm. Pay-back would be several adult beverages.
Love the info gleaned from this site! Thanks to all who contribute so much in-depth information.

Terry and Nancy Nickols San Diego, Ca

Re: Life on Wheels Conference
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 23654
Terry and Nancy, I'm attending the LOW conference in Idaho Thanks Lorna, We will be checking the message board and
I'll try to call first. Appreciate your reply.

Terry & Nancy

Re: Life on Wheels Conference
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 23656
Quote from: lazynsocal"

Hi, my name is Terry and I'm a wannabe.
Are any of you folks going to the LOW conference ? The LOW course book shows a "Visitation of RVs" on Sunday, July 13 from 6-
8:30pm.

Hi You should have no trouble meeting up with LD folks at LOW.  My brother and I went last year and had a ball.  One of the best parts was meeting a number of the folks from this list.  In fact, the info from people we met there pretty much helped us to decide on a LD instead of a 5th Wheel.

My wife and I were scheduled to go again this year but she has to have surgery that week so Peggy was nice enough to forward our reservation to 2004. Be sure to arrive early on Sunday to attend the opening session.  I didn't understand that clearly last year and found myself checking into the motel when I should have been in the auditorium.

Have fun,

Greg