Skip to main content
Topic: Photos of all Lazy Daze Models (Read 13 times) previous topic - next topic
Photos of all Lazy Daze Models
Yahoo Message Number: 2023
Last Friday I visited the LD showroom in Pomona and took multiple digital photos of all models. I have posted them in the photo section under the title of this post. I ran out of room before I got the 23.5 Front Lounge posted. If there is a way to add them and anyone wants the photos, perhaps you can tell me how to do it, Greg. Also, if I'm hogging too much photo space, let me know and I'll delete some.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2028
Chris, thank you so much for posting these pics.
*Finally,* I get to see what the 26.5 rear bath model looks like! A couple of questions. Does Lazy Daze use two different shades of wood? Most of your pics show a rich, dark looking wood and wood flooring. But a few others, for example the 26.5MidBathDinette2 pic, show a lighter, duller looking wood. What happened (please check one):

___ Lazy Daze has two shades of wood

___ Lazy Daze changing to a lighter wood

___ Chris' camera is playing tricks on us

If the answer is C, which is more accurate, the darker or lighter shade? (I hope it's darker, it's such a warm, cozy looking color).

I'm also wondering what is that thing above the sink in the 26.5 rear bath photo? It almost looks like a spy mirror, like one of those things department stores use to catch shoplifters!

Thanks again - I was supposed to be in LA last week touring the factory but had to cancel the trip!

Mark McKenzie St. Paul, MN

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2029
Chris, thank you so much for posting these pics.
*Finally,* I get to see what the 26.5 rear bath model looks like! A couple of questions. Does Lazy Daze use two different shades of wood? Most of your pics show a rich, dark looking wood and wood flooring. But a few others, for example the 26.5MidBathDinette2 pic, show a lighter, duller looking wood. What happened (please check one):

___ Lazy Daze has two shades of wood

___ Lazy Daze changing to a lighter wood

___ Chris' camera is playing tricks on us

If the answer is C, which is more accurate, the darker or lighter shade? (I hope it's darker, it's such a warm, cozy looking color).

I'm also wondering what is that thing above the sink in the 26.5 rear bath photo? It almost looks like a spy mirror, like one of those things department stores use to catch shoplifters!

Thanks again - I was supposed to be in LA last week touring the factory but had to cancel the trip!

Mark McKenzie St. Paul, MN

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 2030
Regarding the wood, it is the same color in all models. The color difference in the photos is because of different light levels in the coaches depending on which direction I was facing. I would call it a darker shade; very rich and yes, cozy and warm.

That is the vanity mirror above the sink in the rear bath model. It is slanted down which I believe allows for a fuller body view in a confined space.

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 2031
"I'm also wondering what is that thing above the sink in the 26.5 rear bath photo? It almost looks like a spy mirror, like one of those things department stores use to catch shoplifters!"

That is the door/mirror of the medicine cabinet. It is angled down because of the window underneath - i.e. because they had to mount it up higher than average face level.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 2032
Chris,

Thank you for posting your pictures but I am also a little mad because you have really cranked up my obsession with getting one of these rigs.
I do have one question though, I notice in the 26.5 midbath that the one side of the dinette is shorter to allow for easier passage through the motor home. I that side extendable or does the dinette only sit 3? Thanks again for the pics.

Paul

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 2094
In looking at the 26.5 MB, do the driver and passenger seats swivel? Looks like they might not due to the dinette on the passenger side and the 'fridge on the drivers side. If they swivel, do you have to scoot them forward then swivel or what?

Thanks for the info!

Madonna

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 2104
Madonna: Both the driver and passenger seats swivel in my '93 MB, and provide a very nice seating area in the front end of the rig, along with the dinette seating. I can't speak for the new models, but I would think that at least the driver's side seat should have the room to swivel, since LD moved everything behind the driver's seat, rearward 4", starting (I think) in 1997.

Jerry from Escondido

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 2143
In the new models the seats cannot swivel by law because of the airbags for passenger and driver.

Ron 2000 30'IB

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 2144
In the new models the seats cannot swivel by law because of the airbags for passenger and driver.

Ron 2000 30'IB