Skip to main content
Topic: Any LDs in the Northeast? (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic
Any LDs in the Northeast?
Yahoo Message Number: 1831
I've read just about all of the messages herein, but I've yet to spot a contributor from the Northeast - and specifically from Maine! I would love to see a LD before making a trek to California. I have the brochure - and I just ordered the video. The enthusiasm of the club members is outstanding!

George

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 1835
George When we were on a trip back East last fall, we met up with a couple with a 95 23' Lazy Daze from Nashua, NH. Don't know if that is close to you or not. If interested, send me an e-mail and I will get you in touch with them.

Dan

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 1838
Hi George,

I live in NJ which I think is considered part of the Northeast. I do not contribute on a daily basis, but I have made several contributions over the past many months. If you look up the list of Members you will see that there are many in the Northeast.

jack

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 1844
The farther you drive from Southern California, the fewer LD's do you see. To see another in British Columbia is cause for celibration. On the East Coast that would be a near miracle. In quite a few trips to the East since we bought our LD seven years ago, I have never seen one.
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 1856
And driving an LD across country is like driving a celebrity! I planned our trip to take in the most Flying JJ's I could and each and every time we pulled in, someone approached us or intercepted our progress in and out to pay for fuel, remarking and talking about and admiring our LD...so beware! he he..it is a "gas"..Mari Susan