Skip to main content
Topic: The cat is our of the bag! 96,900 MILES!!! Wow!!!! (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
The cat is our of the bag! 96,900 MILES!!! Wow!!!!
Yahoo Message Number: 20360
I don't know who won the kitty in the "Guess the miles on Chucky's LD" contest, but I know it wasn't me, I had 101,179! I know somebody else who lost too, I think his name starts with a C. He must have gone to "Ed's School of Sales", you know the one you experieced if you went to the factory and asked "Would you consider installing a dual fuel water heater, say gas and electric?" and you got the following answer: "Why in the world would you want THAT?" only this time we got "What difference is a few miles? I AM OFFENDED BY YOUR NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS THAT!". And he wants you to drop a dime to find out. What century is he living in? Phone calls haven't been a dime, since, well.... 96,000 MILES ago! Chris, I'm sorry you dropped your dime and can't find it, maybe when the 5 feet of snow in Denver melt! Andy, I wish I could be nice like you. You are truely a diplomat. Larry, I liked your suggestion for him to enjoy keeping his 96/97. Heck, then he could have two LDs and if he alternated trips in them, he could only put on half the miles and possibly have double the fun. Sylvia, you certainly earned your detective badge! To the rest of the participants, please send Sylvia your entry fees. She earned the kitty. And Chuck, I do admire your persistence, consistency, and truculence. And I know, I should keep my day job since comedy writing is not my strong suit! Steve K (Sunny, but not for long, Ohio)
Steve K

2003 Mid-bath

The cat is our of the bag! 96,900 MI
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 20361
Steve,

I have tried my darnedest to not reply to a hundred "collateral report" emails, but I have to say you made me chuckle a few times.  Thanks for the laughs.  I'll stay quiet now.  *tongue is beginning to bleed*

-Victor

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] The cat is our of the bag! 96,900 MI
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 20382
nukamper2000, well Chuckie is not so cheap as to try to buy a Lazy Daze for half price.  Go order a new one if you waon low mileage and stop making a fool of yourself.  I 8 months you can fly in and pick it up.  I have bought 4 new Lazy Daze and I am losing patients with you cheap wanabes.

Chuck H