Skip to main content
Topic: Was: Sarah "deal", now New Mz. Dai s (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Was: Sarah "deal", now New Mz. Dai s
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 20274
In the Bird(parrot) World 'Too' is the short version for a Cockatoo.  Why not get a female 'Too' and set it up on a perch and have a conversation with it as you drive down the highway-you would be surprised at the intelligence and the companionship of some of these parrots.  Also, my suggestion for a name is Daisy for the LD, Daisy for the Too and we will nickname you Daisy and all of you together will be known as the "DAISY CHICKS".  Thats supposed to be a joke but the longer you look at it the better it sounds.  Maybe not.

I envy your freedom, we will be there someday.

John K

Was New Mz. Dai sy's name, Now: Daisy Chicks
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 20277
John wrote: (snip) - - Also, my suggestion for a name is Daisy for the LD, Daisy for the Too and we will nickname you Daisy and all of you together will be known as the "DAISY CHICKS".  Thats supposed to be a joke but the longer you look at it the better it sounds.  Maybe not.- - -
 John - It's pretty rare that I just sit by myself and laugh out loud. You just made that happen. The "Daisy Chicks". Sounds like a groovy teeny-bopper singing group. I could wear leather short-shorts, a pointy bra and get one of those hi-tech looking microphones to wear on my head.
 (This is kinda getting away from Lazy Dazes, isn't it - but it's fun.)

Sarah, AKA Daisy, at least for today. ~(;-)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Was New Mz. Dai sy's name, Now: Daisy Chicks
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 20282
This is just too good a word picture.  I think the entire group would love to see this!

Seriously, congrats on your new "baby".

Ted

Re: Was New Mz. Dai sy's name, Now: Daisy Chicks
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 20297
Sarah,

After reading your description of a possible outfit,

"...I could wear leather short-shorts, a pointy bra and get one of those hi-tech looking microphones to wear on my head."

I will, henceforth, think of you as THE Daisy Chick. :^)

Sharon N.