Skip to main content
Topic: 10 CD changer/player (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
10 CD changer/player
Yahoo Message Number: 20200
HI Everyone,   Thanks for the answer on the TV antenna reception Art.  OK on the 10 CD changer if we add it do we get a speaker in the coach??  Or is there already one on the 26.5 MB we have ordered without the CD changer??  Or are there no speakers in the coach no matter what?? I feel another option addition coming on.   Thanks , Kate

Re: 10 CD changer/player
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 20204
HI Everyone,  Thanks for the answer on the TV antenna reception Art.  OK on the 10 CD changer if we add it do we get a speaker in the coach??  Or is there already one on the 26.5 MB we have ordered without the CD changer??  Or are there no speakers in the coach no matter what?? I feel another option addition coming on.
I would think if you order a radio of any kind, then rear coach speakers would be installed.  We just ordered a single CD player (which we ended up replacing for XM) on our 2002 MB and got rear coach speakers.  Apparently, the current Sony radios are "XM ready".

Art
Art and Barbara
Settled in Atterdag Village of Solvang
2015-2022 fulltime in a 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2002-2015 2002 LD MB
Art's blog

Re: 10 CD changer/player
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 20216
HI Everyone,  Thanks for the answer on the TV antenna reception Art.  OK on the 10 CD changer if we add it do we get a speaker in the coach??  Or is there already one on the 26.5 MB we have ordered without the CD changer??  Or are there no speakers in the coach no matter what?? I feel another option addition coming on.
Thanks ,

Kate
We have a 2001 26.5 MB and it had the standard Sony single CD changer radio when we took delivery in Oct. 01.  I did not like the Sony as it was hard to read the panel and operate and drive too.....and, a pain to change CD's each time.  So, I purchased a Kenwood with a 10 CD changer and love it.  And, yes, there are two speakers in the lounge area in the rear.

John 2001 26.5 MB