Skip to main content
Topic: Spring Escapade (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Spring Escapade
Yahoo Message Number: 77612
Who is going to the Spring Escapade this year?  It's from April 22 - 27 in Stockton, California.  Mimi and I will be there as usual.  It is Mimi's last year on the Escapees Advisory Council and it is the last year there will be separate West and East Coast Escapades.   **thus it is the last year we will have to time our return to the US in the Spring to the dates of the Escapade, yay!**
 If you sign up before April 6th there is cost reduction.  This year they also offer limited electric, I have no real preference with or without the electric but we're trying to decide which one to pick and I thought it would be good to know where other LDs will be.

-- Jonna in Tortuga, 2001 Teal RB Find us MAPhttp://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=1013> Follow the BLOG herehttp://www.baddog.com/blog/blog.html>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Spring Escapade
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 77622
Who is going to the Spring Escapade this year?  It's from April 22 -
27 in

Stockton, California.  Mimi and I will be there as usual.
Me, me! I've already reserved for the Boondock area; I hope to see and meet many of you and to reconnect with some great (Airstream) SKPs that I met in Baja last winter. I met Mimi briefly in Chico last spring; I hope to meet you in April. Heidi, are you coming?
 House is on the market; I hope to be fulltiming within 90 days--Woo woo!

Jeanne Gearing 2002 26.5 RK Datastorm #4028

Re: Spring Escapade
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 77721
Jonna, et al - Pete and I'll be there a few days early. We're helping Sky out with production (hauling chairs and other glamorous jobs) so will be parking wherever they tell us.

I've been sort of skipping lots of emails lately, so this may be redundant. But here's some info for any of you who would like to park with other Lazy Daze folks at the Escapade in Stockton, CA. - it'll be boondocking.

Just make up a sign on some typing paper that says "LAZY DAZE BOF".
That's all there is to it. When you drive in, the parking people will guide you to the right spot.

Can't wait to see all of you - - Sarah