Skip to main content
Topic: Mz. Daisy, the Elder (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Mz. Daisy, the Elder
Yahoo Message Number: 20175
Does this mean the Elder will be for sale in November?  Tell this wannabe about her so I can dream!

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Mz. Daisy, the Elder
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 20195
- - - Does this mean the Elder will be for sale in November?  Tell this wannabe about her so I can dream! - - -
 Yes, she'll be up on the block by October, I guess, available for pickup in November, on the day I pick up Mz. Daisy Two.
 She's real lady, built like a brick outhouse. (Like all LDs) But the fellows particularly like her it seems, because she' brown and white with brown, beige, ecru inside. Not a fru-fru lady. Easy to touch up with fru fru though. Lots of people on this list have seen her, and if I get close to where you are, I'll stop by and you can visit.
 23 1/2', 1987, Chevy 350. It's called a multi plan, or the 'party model' and they don't make it anymore. It has a full sized dinette in front opposite the kitchen area, and a full-size couch that becomes a full size bed, in the back. The bathroom is in the corner, in the back.
 More details, like all the 'stuff' I've added will be coming along when it gets closer to time to sell her.

Happy looking - Sarah in Orange, CA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]