Skip to main content
Topic: Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath
Yahoo Message Number: 19969
Well, this is my third post for looking for a used 26.5 mid-bath. I have had a few leads, but they have not panned out. Yesterday Victor wrote that I should check the Sacramento and San Diego newspapers, as they are popular places for LD owners. If anyone in those areas (plus any others in So. Cal - like Orange County, Palm Springs, etc...) has the time to scan the ads and froward information to me, I would appresiate it! Wish me luck!

Re: Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19975
All these papers have web sites, so you can locate them a number of ways.  A good way to locate large dailey papers, is to go to yahoo.com and then go to one of there regional pages.  For instance, right on yahoo's ma

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 20002
(snip)- - - Well, this is my third post for looking for a used 26.5 mid-bath. I have had a few leads, but they have not panned out. Yesterday Victor wrote that I should check the Sacramento and San Diego newspapers,- - -
 You can usually pull those want ads up on the newspaper's website - The Orange County paper is called the Orange County Register. Don't know the names of the others, but a search engine would find them for you.

Sarah

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 20024
(snip)- - - Well, this is my third post for looking for a used 26.5 mid-bath. I have had a few leads, but they have not panned out. Yesterday Victor wrote that I should check the Sacramento and San Diego newspapers,- - -
 You can usually pull those want ads up on the newspaper's website - The Orange County paper is called the Orange County Register. Don't know the names of the others, but a search engine would find them for you.

Sarah

There is a 1999 26.5 mid-bath advertised at RVTrader.com.
http://www.rvtrader.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi Here is the info: Ad Information Ad Number:   17064 Date Posted:   11/15/2002 Category:   Class C Features Year:   1999 Make:   LAZY DAZE Model:   26 1/2' MIDBATH (REAR LOUNGE) Price:   54,650 Currency:   USD Text of Ad Low mileage Lazy Daze LIKE NEW, Cab & coach A/C; microwave, Onan 4000 gas generator;built-in TV/VCP; Winegard antenna, amplifier; coffee- maker; Fantastic fan with thermostat; twin or king rear bed, queen cabover bed; slide-out dinette sleeps 2 kids; triple battery system; aircraft aluminum one piece roof & siding, painted with Imron aircraft quality paint; roof rack & ladder; low profile with excellent handling characteristics of Ford E-450 chassis powered by a V-10 Triton engine; class III hitch receiver;deeply tinted double-pane privacy windows in living area; fold-away awning;champagne walnut color paneling with beige & grape interior fabric; ALL systems like NEW & operate at TOP performance. This coach has been well cared-for & garaged when not in use; regular oil changes using K&N filters; consistently cleaned & polished. You must see to appreciate this fine coach that we hate to part with, but our travel plans have changed due to recent family events.
Contact Information Name:   ALAN PARKES Street Address:   5768 MONTICELLO ST.
City:   CHINO State/Province:   California Postal Code:   91710 Country:   USA Telephone Number:   (909) 628-1583

Want to buy 26.5 mid-bath
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 19980
My 30' LD Coach is ready and waiting in Maryland.  $30,000.00 takes it home.
I need to sell, so if you hear of anyone interested, send them to me.  It has a back queen bed, mid bath, front lounge w/sofa and swivel chairs.  34,000mi.

Jill Vizard