Skip to main content
Topic: RV Mechanic near Redmond, WA? (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic
RV Mechanic near Redmond, WA?
Yahoo Message Number: 19935
So many questions...

Is there an RV mechanic / service place that anyone has used near Redmond, WA?  (Basically a bit east of Seattle, WA.)

I am taking the RV over to Cascade Diesel Truck & RV Repair (North Bend, WA - just off I-90) today to have them just generally look over the systems and see if everything's OK.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Or others in the general area?

Thanks, .Terri 2000 LD 26.5 MB - just acquired on 3/15/02

Re: RV Mechanic near Redmond, WA?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19966
Is there an RV mechanic / service place that anyone has used near Redmond, WA?  (Basically a bit east of Seattle, WA.) ...
Thanks, .Terri 2000 LD 26.5 MB - just acquired on 3/15/02
Hi Terri
 We haven't had too much luck finding places on the Eastside that work on RVs.  LBR on Bel-Red road will.  The have a lift for RVs, and even space to store them indoors while they are worked on.  We recently had them change all the fluids, and check belts and hoses.  Since we did not have them do repairs for us, I can't say much about the quality of their work.  If we need repairs, however, we will probably try there first. They were not cheap, but nothing is on the Eastside.

The closest Ford Dealership that works on RVs is in South Seattle.

I do also know a mechanic who works out of his home.  We had him do the initial inspection for us, but he says he hates working on these chassis.  I think if we were in a bind he would do some work for us.
He can't change fluids because he does not have the permits to dump the old stuff.  If you are interested in trying him I could give you his name.

By the way, I saw your rig advertised.  Congratulations, you are going to love it. I know I love ours.

Laurie
Laurie - 2018 RB