Skip to main content
Topic: Cab over bed--fall out? Addendum (Read 8 times) previous topic - next topic
Cab over bed--fall out? Addendum
Yahoo Message Number: 1733
The guard rail also gives you something to hang onto when climbing in or out.
Tom

Cab over bed--fall out?
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 1736
My wife and I slept up there for four months without a problem. We often had the curtain closed which might give you a warning and wake you up if you got too near the edge. The curtain certainly wouldn't keep you from falling out. I was always very careful descending the ladder when I was just waking up and still kind of stiff.

If you don't fall out of bed at home, I can't see why it would be any different in the over the cab bed.

jack

Cab over bed--fall out?
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 1737
My wife and I slept up there for four months without a problem. We often had the curtain closed which might give you a warning and wake you up if you got too near the edge. The curtain certainly wouldn't keep you from falling out. I was always very careful descending the ladder when I was just waking up and still kind of stiff.

If you don't fall out of bed at home, I can't see why it would be any different in the over the cab bed.

jack

Cab over bed--fall out?
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 1746
On my 1985 model, the original owner (?) installed an anchor on the ceiling, and at the bottom of the bed frame. He fashioned a wide strap with clips on the ends to install in the anchors. This acts as a deterrent to falling out of bed. So far, so good!

~Greg

Cab over bed--fall out?
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 1747
On my 1985 model, the original owner (?) installed an anchor on the ceiling, and at the bottom of the bed frame. He fashioned a wide strap with clips on the ends to install in the anchors. This acts as a deterrent to falling out of bed. So far, so good!

~Greg

Cab over bed--fall out?
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 1748

~Greg