Skip to main content
Topic: View a Lazy Daze-Texas (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Yahoo Message Number: 19829
Need to find an LD owner in Texas that would be so kind as to let me view their unit.  It would be great if an LD caravan was coming through San Antonio in the near future. Then I could possibly view many different(year, length, etc.)type LDs.  You don't think I could get that lucky do you? We are considering the 23.5 model but any length will be fine.

In the last 6 months I have looked at probably 80% of the Class Cs (mfgs) that are available and have almost ruled out all of these units because of different item(s)--i.e., wet baths;cramp spaces;poor mpg;small payload;poor quality;etc.etc.etc.. In the last 2 months I have become aware of the Lazy Daze units and have obtained the brochure and video.  I am impressed with what I see in these two items and the testimonials that LD owners continually give on their units, but, short of going to the factory, I need to see an LD in person.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Soon to be a Class C(Type unknown) owner

This is my first post I hope I did everything right.

John K.

Re: View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19843
John,

As Allen said, the South Central get-together at Galveston State Park would be a good chance to see lots of LD models.  On the other hand, if you want to have a quick look at a 26.5' RB to see it it is worth going to Galveston, we are near to you

View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19830
John,

Welcome to the list.  Yes, you did everything right.  Like you, most, if not all, of us came about choosing LD after a lot of research and looking at the other mfg's.  The LD quality is second to none and the day you see one, will be the day you start making arrangements to visit the factory. :-)

If you don't get a response from any Texas owners, there is a list in the "database" files that has the location of close to a hundred LD's across the country.  There are a number of them from Texas listed there.

Good luck in your search,

-Victor 91 26.5 MB Longmont, CO
 p.s. - let this be a reminder to anyone who has not listed there LD in the location database.

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] View a Lazy Daze-Texas now "database"
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 19837
-

If you don't get a response from any Texas owners, there is a list in the "database" files that has the location of close to a hundred
LD's

across the country.  There are a number of them from Texas listed
there.

Good luck in your search,

-Victor 91 26.5 MB Longmont, CO

p.s. - let this be a reminder to anyone who has not listed there LD
in the

location database.
Thanks for the reminder about the "location database".  I thought maybe the database was a historical summary of all LDs for sale.  Now I know what it is, and I will add my LD to the list.

Cindy
Cindy Beck
2004 MB Blue/White, Honda CRV
Corona, CA

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 19840
Need to find an LD owner in Texas that would be so kind as to let me view their unit.  It would be great if an LD caravan was coming through San Antonio in the near future. Then I could possibly view many different(year, length, etc.)type LDs.  You don't think I could get that lucky do you? We are considering the 23.5 model but any length will be fine.
 Lazy Dazers SC will be gathering at Galveston State Park on April 3-5.
There should be a good selection of LD's there.

Allen Scott

View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 19850
Thanks for your reply Barry,
 If we wouldn't be imposing on you I would like to see your LD.  I will email after the 26th and see if we can set up a time.  Have a great trip.

Thanks,  John Kuykendall

[Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 19867
John,

It's no imposition.  We look forward to your email and meeting you.
If you will send your email address, I can send my phone number.

Barry

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: View a Lazy Daze-Texas
Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 19868
Barry this is John K In San Antonio.  My email address is  We look forward to hearing from you guys and meeting.

Tks,   John K