Skip to main content
Topic: Interior colors (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic
Interior colors
Yahoo Message Number: 48732
Andy (and all others),

Searched the archives and went to the photo section.  Couldn't find anything about the interior colors of LD's.
 Am wondering what the most popular interior color choice is and why.

pam in southern NM 26.5 blue mid-bath (currently) 26.6 blue rear bath (May or June delivery)

Re: Interior colors
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 48737
Couldn't find

anything about the interior colors of LD's.
Oh, there was a huge discussion about this a couple of years ago. I remember posting a rather insensitive opinion about it myself!

David

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Interior colors
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 48749
At 07:45 PM 1/5/2005 +0000, you wrote:

Searched the archives and went to the photo section.  Couldn't find anything about the interior colors of LD's.
Pam, go the the Life with Lazy Daze website, and click on "photos" in the left column. Once there, click on "list" in the upper right hand corner of the grid, so you get a list of folders rather than folder icons. Then click on "all" at the bottom left. You want to scan the list for "2003 Interior Colors." There are a number of good pictures of the color boards and various applications. I understand these have not changed for the 2005 model year, but perhaps someone else will have more updated information.
Hope this helps!

Sonsie

Re: Interior colors
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 48752
See http://tinyurl.com/5w4nh>. (This is a shortcurt to the folder Sonsie was describing.)

Andy Baird
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: Interior colors - SWAG
Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 48764
Am wondering what the most popular interior color choice is and
why.

pam in southern NM 26.5 blue mid-bath (currently) 26.6 blue rear bath (May or June delivery)
Guessing the primary interior color preferences:  #1 - brown tones #2 - blue tones  #3 - teal tones

This is a SWAG.

Chris Horst (with blue tones)
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] Re: Interior colors
Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 48859
Pam - interior colors are just another one of those personal choice things - one's not better than another - one won't hold up longer or shorter than another. I picked the tan because it looked the most neutral. None of the colors made my heart skip a beat, and on the other hand, none of them make me nauseous. Have fun with your personal selection.

Sarah