Skip to main content
Topic: 26.5 Mid Bath (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic
26.5 Mid Bath
Yahoo Message Number: 19392
All:

Order #7942 is tentatively set to arrive around August 2003.
 We ordered the model that converts to a king size bed in the rear of the unit, with two couches facing each other. I did not order the optional table that can be placed between the couches.
 Now the second thoughts have started; should I order this option? It is looking more attractive by the minute. I should add that I have two kids, wife, and relatives that will travel with us on ski trips and shorter journeys.

Anybody out there have a viewpoint on this table option?

Thank you in advance.

Garrett

Re: 26.5 Mid Bath Rear Table
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19397
In two years, we have used the table twice.  However we have mounted a TV up front, so we spend most of our time in the "kitchen". Also, and there are only two of us.

Arne

26.5 Mid Bath
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19401
We ordered the table for our 26.5' MB thinking we might eat in the rear, or at least use it for computer work, games, etc.
 We have yet to take it out of the wardrobe except for the test fit.  Pulling one sofa away from the wall and using it as a foot (entire lower body) rest has been far more comfy!!
 There are only two of us on any given trip, so our usage (or lack thereof) should not be your sole determinant.

Best of luck.

Larry

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] 26.5 Mid Bath
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 19405
I can certainly see using it while traveling for games, cards, scrapbooking, etc.  But I have to admit, we just bought our motor home and haven't actually taken it on its first trip, but it came with it.
When we're camping, it should come

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 19455
We have the table and have 2 kids.  We have used it only a couple of times.  But the thing is, if you need it, it's there, if not, then leave it stored.  No harm in having a table stored up.  I say get it.

Just think about all the stuff you carry just in case.

-Victor

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 19479
...(snip..."No harm in having a table stored up..."

We bought the table referred to in message #19447 for our Grandson to do his homework on. It is FANTASTIC! We are going to get one for the rig and put the LD-supplied one back in the garage. The CostCo one is 100% better.