Skip to main content
Topic: Links edited - a note to all members... (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Links edited - a note to all members...
Yahoo Message Number: 19324
It seems a bit of spam had crept into our 'links' section - I don't find myself wandering there often. If I thoughtlessly deleted a prized bookmark, I apologize, and please let me know. I tried to target only the obvious, but also please be aware that anything that hints of self-profiting or not related to the spirit of this group is not allowed.

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Re: Links edited - a note to all members...
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19327
teve, You can delete the link to the Nature Pure installation I added a long time ago when I was asked several times by others for that info.
It was outdated because now they include a plastic "T" and many here also get the "T" option installed by LD. I had deleted that file from my Yahoo folder but was unable to remove the link since it was originally added when this was a Yahoo Club and since the change to a Group it won't allow anyone but a moderator to edit or delete it.
Only those added since the change can be edited or deleted by those that add them.

Yahoo keeps changing things but forgets to make all the changes required so things work "seamlessly". Like when they recently changed our group to the autos.groups address and now you have to change the address to see other people's profile info.

Mike

Re: Links edited - a note to all members...
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19335
Steve, I don't know what happened to the S in your name on this last post, I know I typed it and it was there when I proof read the post prior to clicking on send. I don't know if a Yahoo black hole swallowed it or I some how deleted it but I apologize for the error regardless!

Mike