Skip to main content
Topic: Life on Wheels Idaho (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
Life on Wheels Idaho
Yahoo Message Number: 19300
Lorna,
 I just got my first motorhome, an LD, on February 14th, 2003.  I plan to go to Life on Wheels in Idaho and would be interested in getting together.  I attended Life on Wheels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the last two years and learned a lot, as well as had a great time.  I will be dry camping.

Monica
Monica
2017 MB

Re: Life on Wheels Idaho
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19306
to go to Life on Wheels in Idaho and would be interested in getting together.
Monica, I'm so glad to know there will be at least *one* other LDer at the Idaho conference.  Since I will be a brand new newbie and my first time away from base (other than driving back to Washington), I opted to reserve a hook up rather than to dry camp.

This will be your third Life on Wheels?  That's quite a testimonial for the instruction and instructors.  I'm really excited about stuffing my brain with even more new information (trying to stay young, you see!) and will especially look forward to meeting up with you.  When will you be leaving the East Coast?  Where will you be headed after Idaho?  Let's be sure to stay in touch.  Any others going? Lorna
2003 RB

Life on Wheels Idaho
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19470
Lorna,

When it gets closer to the date for Life on Wheels, why don't you e-mail me at  so we can plan to meet.

Monica
Monica
2017 MB

Re: Life on Wheels Idaho
Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 19476
Lorna,

When it gets closer to the date for Life on Wheels, why don't you e-mail me at monbri22@h... so we can plan to meet.

Monica
Monica, you got it.
 And anyone else going in July.  I'm not sure what my edress will be at that time (will probably be changing to a nation-wide style ISP), but sure know by then and will post a new reminder for anyone planning to attend.

I understand Life on Wheels is an *essential* week of classes for RVers of all experience levels.
Lorna
2003 RB