Skip to main content
Topic: NW GTG & Life on Wheels (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic
NW GTG & Life on Wheels
Yahoo Message Number: 19172
Greetings from the mostly sunny Pacific Northwest where I'm spending my final waiting days until delivery (Steve won't even commit to a *month* mind you!) in April or May. I'm just wondering if a NW get together is scheduled up here any time soon, or in the next month or so -- sure would like to visit some real, live Lazy Dazers again -- my photos are getting a bit tattered! Also, I've signed up for the Idaho Life on Wheels conference in July (at least I *know* I'll have my SilverStreak by then) ... are any other newbies (or otherwise) in this group planning on going? If so, I think it would be great fun to meet up with each other and maybe have a mini LD get together in Moscow, Idaho.  Ideas? Comments? Lorna
2003 RB

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] NW GTG & Life on Wheels
Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 19184
I'm just wondering if a NW get together is scheduled up here any time soon, or in the next month or so -- sure would like to visit some real, live Lazy Dazers again -- my photos are getting a bit tattered!

Hi Lorna, Here is a cut and paste from an email from Pete Reed to all Lazy Daze Northwest members:
 "Our May 2003 GTG is a done deal.  We will be camping at Lyre River Park (www.lyreriverpark.com) in Port Angeles, WA on May 18-19-20.  The days of the week are a little different this time (S, M, T) due to the fact that our Alaska bound members need to be at Port Hardy, BC on Thursday morning the 22nd.  We will see them for at least one night during our outing."
 I won't be able to attend but sounds like a fun time. If you want to contact Pete directly his email is weereeds at earthlink dot net

Enjoy! Marti in Seattle

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Re: [Life With A Lazy Daze RV] NW GTG & Life on Wheels
Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 19189
Hi Lorna, Here is a cut and paste from an email from Pete Reed to all Lazy Daze Northwest members:

"Our May 2003 GTG is a done deal.  We will be camping at Lyre River Park (www.lyreriverpark.com) in Port Angeles, WA on May 18-19-20.  The
days of

the week are a little different this time (S, M, T) Enjoy! Marti in Seattle
Marti, thank you so much for the GTG info -- no amount of bugging Steve at LD had budged him.  He says "when it goes into production, we'll be in touch with you."  At first he told me 8 months, but I'm seeing here the wait for RB's *might* be in the neighborhood of 7 months.  If I can't be in Port Angeles with my brand new Lazy Daze, maybe I can make a fun day trip from Ocean Shores.  Will definitely contact Pete Reed -- sure am sorry I won't get to meet you too.
Thanks again Marti.
Lorna
2003 RB