Skip to main content
Topic: Any LD owners in the SF Bay Area or Monterey county want to show off their rig? (Read 102 times) previous topic - next topic
Any LD owners in the SF Bay Area or Monterey county want to show off their rig?
From the fist time I saw the pictures, I have been entranced by the potential views from the rear lounge of the mid-bath, but I have never seen any LD in person. I live in Santa Clara County (southernmost part of SF Bay Area), and would really like to see one of these illusive LD RVs and talk to its owner.

Everything I read from current AND past LD owners indicate they really love their rigs or miss them if they’ve moved into something bigger. Pride of ownership—and the brilliant decision to buy one—seems almost universal. Well, now’s your chance to throw your shoulders back in pride and strut your stuff around your rig with a wide-eyed newbie… well as wide-eyed as a guy in his 60s gets. Interested in sharing your experiences?

I just spotted a Caravaners event in mid September down in Ventura County. Unless I see something crushingly disappointing, I plan to rent a dry-camp-ready RV and head down there to introduce myself and get to know some members of the LD community. Hope to see someone near here and down there!
Ready to buy, eager to learn.

Re: Any LD owners in the SF Bay Area or Monterey county want to show off their rig?
Reply #1
i know what you mean about the Lazy Daze, I saw one in 2006 and had to have one when I retired in 2022.

I live in the Bay Area (peninsula) but my Lazy Daze currently hangs out in Wyoming, it might be back in March. Happy to chat if you want.   If you can wait until March, attending the annual get together in Morro Bay will get you access to many different models.

I know there are several Bay Area owners that should respond.
Dave

2017 TK