Skip to main content
Topic: Lookin for 2 ld barrell chairs , preferably Tiede color . Thanks Dan Chaney 1-60 (Read 237 times) previous topic - next topic
Lookin for 2 ld barrell chairs , preferably Tiede color . Thanks Dan Chaney 1-60
Looking for 2 ld Barrell chairs , preferably Tiede color . Thanks Dan Chaney 1-606-694-3333 . I live in Ky so the closer the better
Dan Chaney

Re: Lookin for 2 ld barrell chairs , preferably Tiede color . Thanks Dan Chaney 1-60
Reply #1
Tiede? What year, floorplan?

Steve
2004 FL
2013 Honda Fit

Re: Lookin for 2 ld barrell chairs , preferably Tiede color . Thanks Dan Chaney 1-60
Reply #2
Tiede, the word not even listed on google internet,  what color are you looking for?
2007 31 IB

Reply #3
Hi Chaney, Welcome to the Club;  I'm guessing you need a teal fabric color.  Some people might have barrel chairs extra, but the odds of a specific color might be really low.  Knowing what year you have, and the floorplan would help.
   If you need two, you could buy some to fit, and have them recovered in a fabric of your choice.
       RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #4
Tiede? What year, floorplan?

Welcome to the Forum.
We need to know because LD's barrel chairs came in various sizes through the years and floorplans.

I have vainly looked for a pair of narrow blue barrel chairs to replace the worn chairs in our 24’ Front Lounge.
Very few used LD parts show up here, most LDs are scrapped when worn out after many years of use.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze