Skip to main content
Topic: Replacement for a 1999 MB sealand toilet.  (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic
Replacement for a 1999 MB sealand toilet.
I would like to replace the toilet with something that is plug and play and would love to know if anyone has a good rv repair place in San Jose Ca  or close by.  What toilet have you all used to replace the original which is really old???  Thanks for any help.  I really don't want to replace all the parts I think it would be better to start new.  I know about Leales and Almaden Family RV any other places someone knows and trusts?

Thanks all!

Tammy
1999 MidBath

Re: Replacement for a 1999 MB sealand toilet.
Reply #1
Hi Tammy,
Several of us in the San Jose area use Almaden RV shop.  494 Phelan Ave, San Jose, CA 95112, (408) 289-9442.   They are family owned (Chris is the owner), and have been around for quite a while.  Leales is the other shop in town, and they are big, corporate, and you never know who you are going to get to work on your rig.  We have not been happy with the limited work we've had them do for us. If you go to Almaden, Chris can let you know what toilet choices are, and their prices.  Good luck.
Wendy
2002 MB

Reply #2
Wendy have you replaced your toilet if so what did you put in?   I would really like some help with finding a replacement that has worked for others
1999 MidBath

Reply #3
We put in a Dometic 311 in 2020.  At the time, the supply chain was somewhat disrupted, and this was available, before a big trip.  No problems with it since, but I don't know what other options would be available now. Our midbath is 2002.
2002 MB