Skip to main content
Topic: LED Interior Lights (Read 176 times) previous topic - next topic
LED Interior Lights
I believe these were recommended by Andy so I purchased a couple of these lights awhile back and am finally getting around to trying them out. I must say I’d like them quite a bit so am going to order a couple more. They have three color settings with stepless dimming control. Here is the link if you’re interested:

Amazon.com: XPORTION RV LED Lights 800 Lumen, 12v Volt RV Lights, Super...

Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Re: LED Interior Lights
Reply #1
Yes, I'm still quite happy with my three. The light they produce is bright, pleasant, and very evenly spread. I like being able to turn the brightness down a little bit normally, but then turn it back up to very bright when I need extra light.
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Re: LED Interior Lights
Reply #2
I recommend these as well.  Bought them after Andy's original post and installed before my trip down to Morro Bay in March.   They were half the current price then ($12.50 with tax for two).  I installed them in the front entryway and in hallway around kitchen.  The original fixtures were not producing a lot of light even with LED bulbs installed.  With these and the dimming feature I can turn the light level up when loading and unloading items from the Lazy Daze and down low when I don't need bright light.  Pressing the button turns it on.  Pressing the button once it is on changes the color.  Three colors to choose from.  Did have to get used to holding the button to turn it off.  I will most likely buy more to replace the original fluorescents still installed. 

JohnF
2003 TK