Skip to main content
Topic: 2002 E-450 under dash fuse panel (Read 205 times) previous topic - next topic
2002 E-450 under dash fuse panel
My driver's side seat has stopped working. Does anyone have a photo of the under dash fuse panel, and what fuse controls the driver's seat?

Many thanks!
Mark
2002 30' IB

Re: 2002 E-450 under dash fuse panel
Reply #2
Hi Rich.
I'm not sure which models came with power seats.
2002 30' IB

Reply #3
Here's a photo of the fuse panel with an arrow pointing to number 16. I believe the panel is a Ford deal so it shouldn't really matter which LD models were equipped with power seats. The extra wires in this photo are fuse taps I've added for one thing or another.

Ford took pains to put that panel is a tough place to get at. Really hard to see the numbers and pull/replace fuses. Lots of twisting, turning and head bashing (at least for me!).
jor
09 27' MB
10  Suby Forester

Reply #4
Ford took pains to put that panel is a tough place to get at. Really hard to see the numbers and pull/replace fuses. Lots of twisting, turning and head bashing (at least for me!).

Jor, a little trick I’ve learned for situations like that, if space allows, is to take a photo with a phone camera. Then you can zoom in and see details a little easier. Doesn’t make pulling them fuses any easier, tho! 😉
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
Thanks for your replies to my fuse question. Time for some trouble shooting. I just hope I don't have a short under my seat.

Mark
2002 30' IB

Reply #6
a little trick I’ve learned for situations like that

Now that's a fine idea. Gracias.
jor
09 27' MB
10  Suby Forester