Skip to main content
Topic: New-Old Owner (Read 232 times) previous topic - next topic
New-Old Owner
Well,
For those that know me, I was part owner with my in-laws on an 85 Multiplan that we used the better part of 10 years but ultimately donated it when my father-in-law no longer wished to drive it.  For the past 5 years we have been camping in a Lance Truck Camper which has been fun but it has become too small as we get older.

Heather and I have been looking for quite some time for a mid-bath and lately LD's seem to go quick and there were not many mid-baths out there.  Also, prices seem to be going up crazy on these, opposite of what I thought.

We were able able to find one last week, a 2000, and made a deal on it.   We are 3rd owners, the 2nd owner had it about a year.  The original owner must  have been a True Lazy Daze owner as I have all the receipts, booklets, manuals, brochure, original sales receipt and a ton of notes and records including weight slips.  He seemed to follow all factory recommendations.  The units is pretty darn clean for its age and came loaded with everything to camp.  I have some needed maintenance now to do.

Hope to make it to Morro Bay next year.

Ramon
2000 Mid-Bath
2012 Lance 830 Truck Camper/2006 Cummins Dodge Ram Megacab
1985 Multi Plan - Donated to the American Breast Cancer Foundation.

Re: New-Old Owner
Reply #1
Hi Ramon, Welcome back.  I'm looking forward to meeting you again along the highways or Morro Bay.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Re: New-Old Owner
Reply #2
Welcome back, you have gone from owner to alumni status and now back to the FOLD.
I’m sure we will be hearing more from you.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze