Skip to main content
Topic: 2011 LD MID BATH Seeking Body Shop in Yuma area (Read 222 times) previous topic - next topic
2011 LD MID BATH Seeking Body Shop in Yuma area
Hello Lazy Daze Members,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great body shop in the Yuma AZ area?
Let me start with a brief introduction, I'm Zanobia Shalks and recently purchased a 2011 Lazy Daze Mid-Bath.  I Love it!!!
Due to a very unfortunate incident my TOAD started on fire.  My LD got scorched in the back from the heat and needs repairs.

My cats are ok and so am I, for this I'm very grateful.

At this time I'm about 30 miles from Yuma, AZ.

Please email me at zanobiashalks@gmail.com  -   as I don't know how often I will be able to check this site with my limited internet.
When you send an email to me I can check it with my phone and can forward my number so you can text or call if you prefer that method of communication.

Thank you!
Zanobia Shalks

Zanobia Shalks
 2011 Mid-Bath

Re: 2011 LD MID BATH Seeking Body Shop in Yuma area
Reply #1
Check Algodones Mexico. Just across the border.

I lived in Yuma from 1998-2000

T4
2011 RK

Reply #2
Thank you T4.
I'm not ready to go to Mexico at this time as a solo traveler.  I would definitely try that if I had more data on it and another person to travel with to Mexico.

Zanobia Shalks
Zanobia Shalks
 2011 Mid-Bath

Reply #3
Hi All,
I am able to get on my computer this week as I'm staying in a motel in Yuma while I'm having engine repairs done.

I was referred to CJ's RV Repair on Tiffany in Fortuna Foothills, on the east side of Yuma.  Has anyone in the LD Owner's group had any work done by John at CJ's? 

Thanks,
Zanobia Shalks
Zanobia Shalks
 2011 Mid-Bath