Skip to main content
Topic: Rear of tv (Read 273 times) previous topic - next topic
Rear of tv
Pictures of the back of my tv.
Dale from Downey 27’ 2012 RB,”Casa Verde”, 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Formerly1991 RB & 1990 Jeep Wrangler.

Re: Rear of tv
Reply #1
Dale could you check that you have 12VDC at these terminals:

85 to 87A
85 to the top terminal of the "TV POWER" switch (with the switch on).
85 to the bottom of the "TV POWER" switch (with the switch on).

Kendall
Kendall & Donna
2019 TK  "RIMRIDER"
2023 Jeep Wrangler

Reply #2
EUREKA !!! WE’VE FOUND IT!!! Thanks to a collaborated effort of : Rimrider (Kendall), Joel Wiley, Larry Wade, Ed &  Margie, RONB, LAZY BONES, LAZYBONES 2, Kent and Steve, the mystery of the “Casa Verde” TV HAS BEEN SOLVED ;D .
   It turned out to be a frayed wire at the fuse holder behind the TV. I’m guessing that the unscrewing and rescrewing of the fuse holder finally frayed the tiny 18 gauge wire to the point where there were only a few strands holding it together. Then, when I checked for continuity on the inside of the fuse caps I got no connection and also the tv wouldn’t work. I finally decided to bypass the fuse holder and stuck my multimeter probes into the wire on either side of the fuse holder and WALLAH! THE CONNECTION WAS COMPLETED.
   It’s a great feeling to know that there are so many caring, talented and caring people still out there to help. This group of people is the reason I originally purchased my first Lazy Daze and I’ve never been sorry I did. Thanks guys!!
Be well. Dale from Downey.
Dale from Downey 27’ 2012 RB,”Casa Verde”, 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Formerly1991 RB & 1990 Jeep Wrangler.

Reply #3
Great news Dale!
Kendall & Donna
2019 TK  "RIMRIDER"
2023 Jeep Wrangler

Reply #4
Thanks so much for your tenacity, Kendall. I see where you live in Arizona is off the 40. I follow an rv’er on Utube named campervan Kevin. He lives in your general vicinity. I was wondering if you’re familiar with him or possibly even know him. If not, you might want to check him out on U-tube. He’s a hoot.

Reply #5
No, not familiar with Kevin but I will look him up.
Kendall & Donna
2019 TK  "RIMRIDER"
2023 Jeep Wrangler

Reply #6
Also another rv’er on Utube that lives in your area is Nomadic Fanatic. Both guys have purchased land and are developing compounds as home bases near you.