Skip to main content
Topic: LDO Forum Thanksgiving  (Read 218 times) previous topic - next topic
LDO Forum Thanksgiving
Margee & I have much to be thankful for to include this Neighborhood.  We’re grateful for the wonderful guidance from Members.  We’re especially grateful for the Moderator’s leadership styles and gentle interpersonal skills past and present. 

As we know, LDOF Members and Moderators have tremendous RV expertise which has made this Forum the premier resource for all things related to Lazy Daze MH’s.

Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to say thank you 🙏 and to say we’re grateful. 

Re: LDO Forum Thanksgiving
Reply #1
Elizabeth and I wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend.  We’re visiting our granddaughters in Chapel Hill, NC. While here we stay at Jordan Lake SP Crosswinds campground. The fall colors are almost over but still a beautiful place to camp. 🏕️
2010 RB "Monty"  & currently: 2021 RB "Villa Verde"
2004 Born Free 26'
1998 Beaver Patriot 33'
1992 Barth Breakaway 28'
1982 Fleetwood Jamboree 23'
1982 Dolphin/Toyota 22'

Reply #2
We second the above and following comments for an awesome LD MH site.

Yours truly

Bob and Linda Wilson
2007 31 IB

Reply #3
I agree whole heartedly with all the comments.  This is an awesome site.  Always honest, helpful and to the point discussion here. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

RonS
Ron and Linda
Ada Michigan

Reply #4
At this time of celebration, I wish you all the happiness of good food with family and friends. There is always something to be thankful for – and I’m grateful that I have this group as an available resource produced by experienced experts. Wishing you happiness and hoping you have a very memorable Thanksgiving!
Sam