Skip to main content
Topic: Bumper Repair or replacement (Read 132 times) previous topic - next topic
Bumper Repair or replacement
I was rear-ended by someone in a parking lot.

Still working out the insurance issues - but I know that either my company or their company is going to pay.
I am looking for a body shop in either Reno NV or the Sacramento CA area that might be able to fix this, without driving all over the place to get estimates.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a picture of the damage.

Re: Bumper Repair or replacement
Reply #1
Hi Rob;  Sorry to hear about what happened.  I can't enlarge the picture, a pretty small 'low res' photo and it is hard to discern the damage.  With the factory no longer in the picture for body repairs, you will have to find a repair place on your own.  Your insurance adjuster may have recommendations, and you can browse online for people in your area to get estimates.  Some RV places do body repairs also. A better picture would help me.  Keep us informed of what transpires.   RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #2
Hello Rob,
Sorry about your rv we used Leisure Coachworks in Fontana Ca to do some repairs on our past Lazy Daze they do fine work and Vince from Lazy daze runs the repair shop i would give him a call 909-428-6775.
                                 Jody
2009 Kodiak 32 foot Island Bed

Reply #3
It must been a minimal fender bender, I see little damage in the photo.
Any decent body shop should be able to straighten it.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze