Skip to main content
Topic: ***Need Parts?*** (Read 346 times) previous topic - next topic
***Need Parts?***
for those not on Facebook, this was posted today

***Need Parts?*** I spoke with Todd yesterday and he said he still has plenty of inventory. He’s going to start working on a list of items he and Steve have left and get it to us soon. Also, keep in mind that although the Factory doors are closed, Todd still maintains a relationship with all the LD vendors and can still get just about anything we need. Contact him at ldrvtodd@yahoo.com Any questions regarding the above call Christine @ 951-795-2048 (*Picture borrowed from another members post) — at Lazy Daze Motor Homes.
Dave

2017 TK

Re: ***Need Parts?***
Reply #1
Hi Dave;  I got that same announcement on my phone.  I'm not sure who wrote it, Possibly the Wagonmaster of the Caravan Club, Christine Nordstrom.  As far as I know, Steve Newton isn't in the 'picture'. And neither is the factory. The undated photo with a person I don't recognize, seems to infer that the factory is still there, Idle but with parts.  Not true. Todd has stored anything retrieved from the factory in a storage location near him. The term 'parts' is undefined. I'm not sure exactly what parts may be available.
    I was led to believe that the closing of the factory was in part determined by closings of many of Lazy Daze's vendors. So having lists of vendors may not count for much. And they in turn may not be able to provide many parts as a result of issues with their suppliers.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #2
Hi Dave;  I got that same announcement on my phone.  I'm not sure who wrote it, Possibly the Wagonmaster of the Caravan Club, Christine Nordstrom. 

I suspect you are correct.  A Google search for that phone number turns up Christine Nordstrom of the Caravan Club.

Reply #3
I spoke with Christine Nordstrom who confirmed that the number is the Lazy Daze Caravan Club phone number. She also confirmed that, as Ron mentioned, Todd has the remaining Lazy Daze parts securely stored for sale. So, not much news here.

I do find myself wondering if I should undertake the hall pantry/cabinet project, assuming that Todd has a couple of cabinet door fronts available….

W
Warren
2019 MB “Dream Catcher”
Jeep Wrangler JL

Reply #4
I do find myself wondering if I should undertake the hall pantry/cabinet project, assuming that Todd has a couple of cabinet door fronts available….

Let us know what you find out, Warren, as I may be interested in obtaining a couple of the cabinet doors as well. Thanks!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
Let us know what you find out, Warren, as I may be interested in obtaining a couple of the cabinet doors as well. Thanks!

If the correct size doors are available, for a Factory appearance, get the recessed latches and hinges too, if available.
The recessed latches require a chiseled or routed pocket.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #6
We were in need of parts that were not in Todd's inventory.  He was able to order additional parts from a supplier and fulfilled our order.
Ross Taylor
2017 MB