Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Thanksgiving (Read 300 times) previous topic - next topic
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Lazy Daze Owners' Group. If members would like to list things they are thankful for, this would become an exciting post for others.
Sam

Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Reply #1
Well certainly the Fellowship Of Lazy Dazers (FOLD) and the magic carpet ride of taking the 'kitchen sink' along when camping.  To see the wonders of other parts of the country while still being in a familiar and comfortable conveyance.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #2
LD as escape pod....sort of like the 1962 Up On The Roof
Joel & Terry Wiley
dog Zeke
2013  31 IB   Orwan   / 2011 CRV Tow'd LWEROVE

Reply #3
The older hero members' knowledge reduces the learning curve for those interested in learning everything about owning and operating an RV.
Sam

Reply #4
Thankful for too many things to list this holiday season but, as others have mentioned, thankful for the cornucopia of knowledge and helpfulness of this LD neighborhood.  Happy Turkey Day, all!
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #5
My wife and I are grateful for all the friends we have met through the LD world over the last 28 years, most of our good friends own or did own a LD.
Eat wisely and often today, you need to keep up your strength to travel.

Larry
Larry
2003 23.5' Front Lounge, since new.  Previously 1983 22' Front Lounge.
Tow vehicles  2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Photo Collection: Lazy Daze

Reply #6
I’m thankful to live in a country where democracy endures.  I am also thankful that, in spite of the many discouraging events broadcast daily by the news media, my family, friends and home have been protected from the ravages of war.  

Warren
Warren
2019 MB “Dream Catcher”
Jeep Wrangler JL