Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone in the Austin area willing to give a tour of your 26.5 mid bath?  (Read 174 times) previous topic - next topic
Anyone in the Austin area willing to give a tour of your 26.5 mid bath?
Greetings all, my name is Yvonne and I'm excited to be a new member of your wonderful group. I've enjoyed, and learned a lot, exploring the wealth of information shared here. Thank you for your community.

I'm hoping to purchase a 2003 - 2009, 26.5 mid bath. I have some (but limited) experience with rv/van camping in the past - although I have extensive experience with traveling. I plan to be a full-timer within the next year or so as I continue to prepare for the transition.

After quite a bit of research I've recently settled on LD. And as fate would have it, I immediately stumbled upon a 23.5 LD parked at a shopping center while running errands. The lovely owner was very kind to give me a tour right there.  Thank you  : )  I fell in love and it confirmed my decision.

However, I feel the 26.5 mid-bath might be better suited for my needs. I'm hoping someone in the Austin area would be willing to let me take a look and maybe even share their experience.

Or perhaps there is a LD gathering coming up near my area.

Either way I look forward to maybe seeing some of you on the road some day!
Yvonne

Re: Anyone in the Austin area willing to give a tour of your 26.5 mid bath?
Reply #1
First of all, welcome to the Neighborhood.  You may have noticed that the Forum has a map of members. 

https://www.lazydazeowners.com/index.php?action=GoogleMap

That map might help you contact someone near you.  We live in Fort Worth and you’d be welcome to visit us.  Hope this helps.

Reply #2
Thank you Ed & Margee!

I wasn't aware of the members map so this is much appreciated. And I just might take you up on your offer if I'm unable to find someone closer. My son, dil and grandson live in the Dallas area so I visit regularly  : )

Reply #3
Hi Yvonne;  Welcome to our group.  Many here come to find out more about Lazy Daze motorhomes and stay members, waiting for their future motorhome to become available. We hope you find yours.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #4
I'll be next door in Cedar Creek (Bastrop County) just before Christmas. I'll be in the area for several months.

My 2003 MB has been DIY remodeled but the layout is the same. I'll revisit this thread in mid January. If you haven't been able to see one by then, I'll arrange to meet you somewhere.
My wheels:
2003 MB
2012 Jeep Liberty

Reply #5
Thank you RonB!   And thank you DEBINVENICE. Please do reach out in January. I would enjoy seeing your remodel  :)

Reply #6
We have the 27' mid bath and live in Fredericksburg and would be glad to show you our LD.
Ross Taylor
2017 MB