Skip to main content
Topic: Glass (plastic) handles. (Read 22 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Glass (plastic) handles.
Glass (plastic) handles.
Reviving this old thread -

Our acrylic pantry handle broke this morning. I see the thread above about the replacement / upgrade leather or webbing strap but cant find any pictures (checked through Chula Reds page).

Does anyone have a pic to post of the strap idea?

Any suggestions for how to open the pantry door now that the handle is broken off? As with all LD stuff - its super secure! LOL!

In an attempt to open the door -  did get the floss partly behind the left behind acrylic plate and tried to pull but the floss just broke.

Thanks all!!

Jodi, Kevin, and Lincoln (the crazy doodle dog)
2011 TK - also the "DogHaus"- adopted October 2023
2000 30IB - the "DogHaus" - adopted April 2020 - rehomed October 2023

Re: Glass (plastic) handles.
Reply #1
So, I found some pics in Media. Always forget to look in the media. In case others are like me I reposted them here.

Also, found a solution to open the pantry door without a handle. Took a plastic grocery store bag and wiggled it around the corners - one was a little tight and required a butter knife to assist. One on top corner and one on bottom corner. Easy peasy to pop the pantry open. Quick fix until I can get the loops made.

Thanks to Mary from the forum for reaching out to offer a spare acrylic handle if we wanted to go that route. Love this community.
Thanks all!!

Jodi, Kevin, and Lincoln (the crazy doodle dog)
2011 TK - also the "DogHaus"- adopted October 2023
2000 30IB - the "DogHaus" - adopted April 2020 - rehomed October 2023