Skip to main content
Topic: Fond Memories  (Read 211 times) previous topic - next topic
Fond Memories
Possibly time to cheer up a bit about our Grand Mothership. Here is a pleasant Blast From The Past. Perhaps it’s time to remember the good ol’ days.

https://youtu.be/yF9kZ2NOah0

Cheers, Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Re: Fond Memories
Reply #1
Thanks, Kent for sharing.  Your video did indeed bring back some happy memories.  The day we toured the factory, and later, picked up our new MidBath were wonderful moments.  I feel truly privileged to have had the experience this video captures, and to be able to enjoy life with our Lazy Daze motorhome. 

Warren
Warren
2019 MB “Dream Catcher”
Jeep Wrangler JL

Reply #2
Wow! My husband Charlie made those two You Tube   Videos about 11 years ago. Fun to relive those days. We’re still enjoying our 2011 midbath. Had our name on the waiting list for two years for a new LD but guess that won’t be happening! We’ll enjoy what we have and keep it purring along! Happy travels all!
Marti
Seattle
Blue 2011 midbath
Marti
2011 Blue MB
Seattle

Reply #3
Marti,

I have many pics in my personal archive somewhere around the ol’ homestead of my visits to the Way Back Machine that was Lazy Daze. Some very fond memories of walking around LD thumbing through the photo albums and reading all the letters of praise posted on the walls.

It would be nice to see other pics of the MS posted here. I hope the treasures on those walls are hanging up somewhere with pride. They are certainly evidence of a grand achievement.

Thank you LazyDaze.

Kent

2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #4
Thanks Kent...like you, we were fortunate to live fairly close to the factory so we visited often.....prior to ordering and then during the construction process (some of my pics were shared here)...then back when we had some work done......I always enjoyed stepping through the doors (front or side) and feeling like I stepped back in time.....always said the office was a "shit hole" but it was a "cozy shit hole"......Todd was always extremely nice and I'll forever be thankful he let me walk through the factory during our construction.....and Vince.....the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!!  Talk about going "above and beyond"!!!!!!  When he left I felt this was the first real sign that the rumors of the company not lasting beyond Steve were true.  There were some hints from Todd too when I reached out about trying to get on the list for a new rig.....great product, loyal customers.....and this group has been remarkable in educating a moron like me!!!
2013 31' Silver Twin Bed
Semi-retired 6/21....