Skip to main content
Topic: Forum member status? (Read 305 times) previous topic - next topic
Forum member status?
What (or who) determines whether one is a “Junior Member”, “Senior Member”, etc.? What, if any, difference does this status make?
2013 27’ Mid-Bath
2005 Honda CR-V

Re: Forum member status?
Reply #1
No difference in status, just a measure of how many posts have been made. Automatic level adjust. Chris once listed the levels, it's there somewhere.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #2
What? No Sainthood level? That would be a true achievement. 👼🏻

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"

Reply #3
I have not posted many but have read thousands and keep seeing this Kent guy and Ronb who usually have exceptional and concise advice. A quick thanks to you guys……
Maybe 3000 posts would be sainthood level.
However, in my humble opinion, the advice you guys have given should make you LD Saints.
Thanks for all you guys do (including many unnamed)

Chris
Chris and Penelope
2001 Rear Kitchen

Reply #4
What? No Sainthood level? That would be a true achievement. 👼🏻

Kent

As a newbie who has read thousands of posts (and too many immeasurably helpful posts to count) to learn as much as possible —not to mention those who have taken time to help me directly and Companion articles and flickr pictorials,  I have a few names to submit for Sainthood if anyone’s taking nominations.

Jason
Jason

2003 Rear Bath
"Razor Crest"
Our first RV, purchased from the original owner 01/2022

Reply #5
"What? No Sainthood level?"

Well, I see that sometime in the past week I exceeded 12,000 posts, which probably qualifies me for "Big Mouth" level. ;-)
Andy Baird
2021 Ford Ranger towing 2019 Airstream 19CB
Previously: 1985 LD Twin/King "Gertie"; 2003 LD Midbath "Skylark"

Reply #6
funny
mar 🌴❤️🌺
Current 1 and only: 2003 LD Mid Bath 26.5
2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie TT
2011 Dutchman Colorado 32' TT
2011 iCamp 14' TT
1985 Coachman Catalina 32' RV

Reply #7
More info here:

Status Updates
Greg & Victoria
2017 Mid-Bath  “Nocona” towing a manual 2015 Forester
Previously a 1985 TK
SKP #61264

Reply #8
No difference in status, just a measure of how many posts have been made. Automatic level adjust. Chris once listed the levels, it's there somewhere.  RonB
Ron, it should be right at the top of the stack of emails in the folder I sent you. I put it on top because I wondered how long it would be before someone asked.  :)

Chris
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #9
Ron, it should be right at the top of the stack of emails in the folder I sent you. I put it on top because I wondered how long it would be before someone asked.  :)

Chris

Chris

Obviously I had not opened Greg's post. 
Formerly: 2002 30' IB

Reply #10
Thanks Chris for reminding me of all of the 'stuff' you sent me, that isn't on the Forum itself, but it actually was. RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB

Reply #11
Moderator responsibilities seem to be demanding, challenging, and poorly paid.  I continue to be amazed at the current and past Forum Leadership.   Tiz quite exceptional.   At any rate, thanks again to our Moderators for keeping a steady hand on the helm.

Reply #12
Whew! I was wondering if there was an exam…
2013 27’ Mid-Bath
2005 Honda CR-V