Skip to main content
Topic: Chnge Kitchen sink in MB (Read 163 times) previous topic - next topic
Chnge Kitchen sink in MB
Does anyone recall that someone posted a kitchen sink change from the two sink to a single deeper sink in a Mid-Bath here on LDO?  I seem to remember that there was a posting within a year but can not find it?

Thanks

Karen~Liam
                                    98 ~ MB
                                       NinA
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags

Re: Chnge Kitchen sink in MB
Reply #2
Yes, Thank You Brad & Kelly, I found it last night and PM'd Jay.  Looks like a perfect fir Except our sink in our 98~MP which has a two bowl stainless measures 25" wide by 17-1/2" front to back.  The sink in the Jayway post which is still available on amazon is 24"x 18".  I believe that the cutout hole in our LD will be to big.  I will go and measure under the sink later today.  But that post was the one I was looking for.  We may have to keep searching for the right size sink that is a single bowl.  Fortunately we can continue to use the sink we have.

Karen~Liam
           98 ~ MB
             NinA
1998 ~ MB  WanderDaze
previously a 1984 Winnebago itaska- The Road Warrior, before that several VW Buses and before that a 1965 Chrysler Convertible Newport or our 1969 Chrysler La Barron with an ice box and a couple sleeping bags