Skip to main content
Topic: Leak Detection Service at Arrow Trailer Supplies in Ontario, CA (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic
Leak Detection Service at Arrow Trailer Supplies in Ontario, CA
Hi Friends,
Has anyone tried the leak detection service at Arrow Trailer Supplies near Lazy Daze?  I was calling them for an estimate to install the new awning I purchased from LD (Todd recommended they do the work).  While on hold they mention this service that can detect pin hole leaks to larger ones, body or windows.  I was told it takes 1/2 to 1 hour and costs around $75.00.  I would like any feedback if you have used them.  I had a leak I couldn't find, that caused me to seal the roof, around windows and end caps (my covid staycation) and sadly after getting caught in the big storm that destroyed our awning, the compartment was once again wet. Thank you!

Mari Casanova
2004 Rear Bath "Koko"
1996 Rear Bath  "Cool Runnings"

Re: Leak Detection Service at Arrow Trailer Supplies in Ontario, CA
Reply #2
Thanks for pointing this post out to me, Rich. It was interesting to read about.  I wish I had found this conversation back before I decided to embark on sealing the roof and body 1 1/2  years ago.  I guess I can check my work now, since I know the original leak is still there, due to the big storm. 
Mari Casanova
2004 Rear Bath "Koko"
1996 Rear Bath  "Cool Runnings"