Skip to main content
Topic: Lazy Daze Sighting on the Natchez Trace (Read 149 times) previous topic - next topic
Lazy Daze Sighting on the Natchez Trace
 It was a beautiful day on the Natchez Trace Parkway today and I spotted a northbound red and white Lazy Daze near the north end of the Parkway. I think it was a Mid-Bath, I'm not sure. This is the second time I've encountered another LD coming the opposite way. At least I was able to roll down my window and wave like a crazy man this time!  :) The first time I was a little bit too slow by the time I recognized the other LD flashing their lights at me.

Ron

2009 31' IB "BoonDoggle"
2014 Honda CRV Towed

Re: Lazy Daze Sighting on the Natchez Trace
Reply #1
At least I was able to roll down my window and wave like a crazy man this time!  :) The first time I was a little bit too slow by the time I recognized the other LD flashing their lights at me.
LD owners on the West coast must think that those of us who live where they’re rare, are CRAZY😱.  However, I have it on very good authority that we’re not … just a bit enthusiastic.  🥳

Re: Lazy Daze Sighting on the Natchez Trace
Reply #2
Had a Close Encounter Of The Gray Kind at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel parking lot Friday/Saturday 10/29-30/2021.

Never met the owners of the MB. I suspect that they caught a train out of town.

Safe travels everyone.

Kent
2015 27' RB "MissB.Haven"