Skip to main content
Topic: Opening for Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (Read 199 times) previous topic - next topic
Opening for Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
OK, I get that many of you would like to attend with the Lazy Daze "tribe."  However, if you're feeling sad about being "a dollar late and a day short" here's your chance to attend with the Escapee Boomers (there are 50 spots).  You do have to be an Escapee, but I think many on this forum are. 

Judy just posted this information:

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A SITE WITH THE BOOMERS AT THE ABQ FIESTA!
I am getting a few cancellations for the 2021 Boomers and Balloons Rally, Sept. 29 - Oct. 11 and the Fiesta staff has confirmed we can add folks directly from our Boomer Wait-list. If interested, I will put you in touch with someone unable to attend, and you can pay them directly for their site without going through the Fiesta RV Office.
Don't wait! You can send me an email at 2021balloonboomers@gmail to get on the BOOMERS WAITLIST!
Judy Rinehimer, SKP #89390
HOST:  2021 BOOMERS AND BALLOONS RALLY

Cheryl (a.k.a. Desert Diva)
1998 Lazy Daze (26.5 mid-bath)
2002 Honda CR-V

Re: Opening for Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
Reply #2
My wife and I have a reservation with the LD group at the balloon festival (in October 6 and out October 10).  We are unable to go.  We paid $200 for the reservation and will sell our spot for $150.  I communicated by email with the RV coordinator for the balloon festival regarding the transfer protocol and her response was "If you are transferring the reservation, I will need the name, email and phone number of the individual taking over the reservation."  If you are interested in taking over our reservation, please send me a personal message.  If there is no interest I can cancel by the end of this month and get a partial refund.
Paul

Paul
2010 MB (2011-present)                                                                                        
1994 Multiplan (1997-2010)

Re: Opening for Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
Reply #3
Thank you Paul for letting us assume your place at the Fiesta this year. It will be great to be with the Lazy Daze contingent. The only other time we've gone, on the spur of the moment, was for about 18 hours in 2000.  RonB
RonB (Bostick) living in San Diego
Original owner of "Bluebelle" a '99 TKB